API Management through the APIJV controls iron ore rights to a large tenement portfolio across the Pilbara region (approximately 9,000 km2). Some 8,000 km2 is focused in the west Pilbara, in four primary project areas, some accessed by joint venture with other companies.
At a Glance:
Nimblex Solution: Procurement and Contract Management
- The requirement was a web-based procurement and contract management system which would automate the procurement and document approval process.
- It needed to be accessible to multi users with different access levels.
- The requirements for the solution was very unique due to the nature of the joint venture and the need to implement a very robust policy on Procurement and Contract Management.
- EBMS has tailored a Phase 1 of the Contract Management System successfully which prepares API to start their tendering activity until contract award.
- EBMS managed to configure the solution in order to correctly accommodate and represent their very detailed and specific requirements.
The end result is a solution which is tailored fit for API JV and successfully manage compliance to their unique Procurement and Contract Management policy. It is so successful that they are embarking on a phase 2 and 3 approach using Nimblex.