Ballarat is one of the largest inland cities in Australia, with a population of over 90,000. Strategically located in the Central Highlands region of Victoria, Ballarat plays a major role as a regional service provider, with key industries such as manufacturing, tourism, health and community services, education and retail. Ballarat City Council is largely responsible for ensuring its region is sustainable, and so they are continually adapting to the changing needs and expansion of the Ballarat community.
At a Glance:
Nimblex Solution: Tender & Contract Management System
- Ballarat City Council was using a contract management system which was rejected by internal users due to it being too inflexible and difficult to use with no email integration
- Managers were looking for a solution with a logical flow and flexibility to shape around the areas where they felt needed greater emphasis within their Contract Lifecycle Management Story
- Council was looking to implement a new solution within a short time frame
- eBMS configured a Contract Management System tailored to Ballarat’s exact process and procedural needs
- The solution is easy to use, yet sophisticated enough to comply with all council’s unique process and workflow requirements.
- eBMS managed to configure, implement the solution and train staff within 45 days.
- Quick benefit realisation and continuity of contract management processes without major interruption of overall contract management processes.
- A system that is being embraced and well received by managers throughout council as a result of the platform’s user friendliness