Located at the geographical centre of Victoria. Central Goldfields Shire covers 1,532 square kilometres and has an estimated residential popoulation of just over 12,500 people.
Nimblex Solution: Procurement and Contract Management (Integrated eProcurement Portal)
- Implementation of a Contract Management System that will be easy to use by managers and can also be customised around their unique processes, reporting and notification needs.
- As the second smallest council within Victoria, they had significant budget restraints and were looking for a ‘best value-for-money’ solution.
- EBMS created a basic Contract Management System that was delivered on budget and as per their expectations and procedural requirements.
- The solution was correctly configured to best fit their reporting, approvals, workflows, permissions, etc.
- It also allows them to integrate successfully with an eTender Portal delivered by TenderSearch.
- Capability to implement a system that is a 100% fit to best support their procurement policy
- Improved governance and compliance
- Real-time management data at their fingertips and easy to report
- Better use of staff and resources on more value-added activities
- Permitting the ability for continuous improvement as their needs change over time
- The Nimblex system allows for cost effective enhancements and changes to be made as the Council’s requirements and processes change.
Like to know more? Request a demo today to see how a Nimblex Customised Platform can benefit your business.
Our Clients Say
“eBMS has created a solution to best fit our budget and functional requirement.”