Australia's most recognised brand for quality and affordable recreational vehicles, Jayco is a great success story of Australian manufacturing. Employing over 1,000 Australians, Jayco continues as a locally owned family business.
Nimblex Solution: Incident and Safety Reporting
- The widespread use of a spreadsheet database to manage all the daily incidents at Jayco was time consuming, unwieldy, and producing problems with accountability and the regular reporting of incidents as well as the follow-ups.
- They were looking for a simple Nimblex based system that could successfully manage all aspects of their incidents, investigations, reporting follow-ups across a broad spectrum of users and to eventually, at a later stage, have an auto login in facility for any employees to use.
- Jayco required a flexible and comprehensive reporting facility which did not require extensive and repetitive daily manual input.
- Jayco wanted to administer the system themselves.
- EBMS tailored a simple Incident and Investigation System successfully as per their detailed ‘process story’ and reporting requirements.
- The successful solution has created interest from within the Human Resources and other departments who want to pursue their customised Nimblex solutions.
- All compliance, reporting and notification issues relating to the management and reporting of incidents are successfully managed in one place, i.e. their Nimblex Solution.
- Over time it is envisaged that the improved engagement of users with the system will see a substantial decrease in the amount of paperwork that preceded the Nimblex solution.
- Excellent real-time reporting and notifications as the incidents are recorded, and scheduled reports to stakeholders now occur automatically.
Like to know more? Request a demo today to see how a Nimblex Customised Platform can benefit your business.