Macedon Ranges Shire is located in central Victoria, about 60 kilometres north-west of Melbourne. The population is spread across nine towns and a number of smaller settlements. The largest towns are Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey and Woodend. Home to the iconic Hanging Rock and Macedon Regional Park.
Our Clients Say
“We are experiencing a high return of value for our Nimblex investment.”
Nimblex Solution: Procurement, Contract, Risk, Hazard and Safety Management
Procurement and Contract Management
- Achieving good governance and compliance in their Procurement & Contract Management system within their budget capacity
- To automate the compliance and procedures in their system
Nimblex created a feature-rich platform for them, increasing their ability to be better organised, efficient and compliant in their processes.
- Nimblex configured a Procurement and Contract Management System tailored to Macedon Ranges Shire Council's exact process and procedural requirements.
- The solution is easy to use, yet sophisticated enough to comply with all council’s unique process and workflow requirements and their audit requirements.
- Capability to gain higher ROI and manage their tenders and procurement from one centralised system
- Department is more organised and efficient in regards to compliance, reporting and notifications to responsible managers
- Reduction in tracking contracts via spreadsheets and old databases
- Value-for-money aspect
- The successful implementation of the Procurement and Contract Management Solution led to the successful implementation of Safety, Risk & Hazard Management solutions too.
Risk and Hazard Management, Safety Management
- To automate the compliance and procedures in their system as well as automated notifications and escalations
- They were looking for a simple automated Nimblex based system that could successfully manage all aspects of their incidents, hazards, investigations and reporting follow-ups for all users.
- The use of a spreadsheet database to manage all the OHS incidents was time-consuming, unwieldy and producing problems with accountability and reporting of incidents as well as the follow-ups.
- Nimblex successfully tailored a simple to use but comprehensive Risk and Hazard reporting and Investigation Solution, which satisfied all their internal OHS procedures and reporting requirements.
- All compliance, reporting and notification issues relating to the management and reporting of risks and hazards are successfully managed in one place i.e. their Nimblex Solution.
- With the Improved engagement of users within the system Macedon will see a substantial decrease in the amount of paperwork that preceded the Nimblex solution.
- The OHS Department is more organised and efficient in regards to compliance, reporting and notifications to responsible managers.