The MFB provides fire and emergency services to almost three million Melbourne residents, workers and visitors, and safeguard assets and infrastructure worth billions of dollars.
Nimblex Solution: Contract Management System
- Various individual spreadsheets were used to manage MFB contracts.
- Some contracts kept getting rolled over, diverting attention away from the planning of new contracts. This came about due to the lack of control and governance.
- It was not clear who was responsible for actions that needed to be taken.
- eBMS has built a contract register, providing a central web-based system for all relevant people to refer to.
- The Nimblex system provides real-time reporting on any information captured within the system, which offers much needed transparency and monitoring options for managers.
- Any actions required by the contract can be allocated to a specific person in the system, allowing email alerts to be sent out to the person prior to the due date.
- Contracts are managed in one centralised location, which allows processes and procedures to be followed more easily.
- The new Nimblex solution eliminates double-handling and reliance on spreadsheets.
- Greater transparency of contact management status and vendor management.
Like to know more? Request a demo today to see how a Nimblex Customised Platform can benefit your business.