Mount Alexander Shire Council is a local government area in central Victoria, Australia.
At a Glance:
Nimblex Solution: Procurement and Contract Management
- The use of a spreadsheet database to manage contracts was becoming problematic
- Council was looking to better their contract compliance through the introduction of a Nimblex solution similar to Nimblex solutions that they had seen being demonstrated by other councils
- They were looking for a system that could successfully bring all issues relating to managing contracts together for improved compliance, accountability and reporting
- Council also had the need for a Vendor Management system that would help with the pre-approval of vendors
- EBMS tailored a Contract Management System successfully as per their ‘process story’ and procedural needs.
- EBMS managed to configure the solution in order to correctly accommodate and represent their specific requirements.
- Integration of TCMS with Vendor Management
- All compliance, reporting and notification issues relating to the management of Contracts and Vendors are successfully managed in one place, i.e. their Nimblex Solution.
- Improved engagement of users with the system seeing that the Nimblex system was extensively built around the current procedures and processes and this led to some improvements being introduced into the system
- There is now an ongoing discussion about further enhancements due to the high level of satisfaction that exists with the Contract Management System with some enhancements already in place
Like to know more? Request a demo today to see how a Nimblex Customised Platform can benefit your business.