NT PHN’s foremost commitment is to improving the health and wellbeing of all Territorians through further improving the patient journey.
Through commissioning the delivery of health services, providing support to the primary health care workforce and working to support integration across the acute and primary health care sectors, NT PHN help Territorians receive the right health care, in the right place, at the right time.
PHNs operate across Australia and are tasked by the Australian Government with coordinating primary health care delivery, and tackling local health care needs and service gaps.
"The implementation of our Nimblex system has seen a vast improvement in our organisation’s intelligence through process efficiencies and business reporting. The product was custom designed around our critical processes, is user friendly and most customisation, including day-to-day improvements to the system, can be performed by an internal employee. This is incredibly beneficial given the frequently changing environment we operate in."
- Automation of business approval workflows to ensure corporate and contract compliance
- Complete audit trail of all user activity
- Elimination of manual processes in reporting and contract management
Productivity / Operational Effectiveness:
- Automation and streamlining of procurement and contract management lifecycle and reporting processes
- Service provider portal for pre-qualification, compliance and management
- Tender evaluation capabilities
- Document control and correspondence tracking
- User-friendly and customisable
Reporting / Performance:
- Business Intelligence capabilities (reports, graphs, dashboards)
- Sophisticated reporting structure to provide transparency and compliance management
- Automation of sub-contractor reporting requirements