The City of Port Phillip was formed in 1994 and is an amalgamation of the former cities of Port Melbourne, South Melbourne and St Kilda. Their vision for this city is outlined in 4 main areas: Engaged (A well-governed city), Healthy (A healthy, creative and inclusive city), Resilient (A resilient city) and Vibrant (A vibrant city).
Nimblex Solution: Tender & Contract Management System
Unavailability of Contract Management Systems in the marketplace that could be shaped around their desired Contract Lifecycle Management processes while placing their emphasis on compliance, governance and staff accountability.
- Starting from a ‘blank canvas’, we created a Contract Management System that correctly fit all their workflow, sign-off, reporting, procedural, etc, needs.
- Port Phillip gave Nimblex a high approval rating on the delivery and implementation of this project.
- The system resembled an already familiar process story to council’s staff, which means a successful uptake and acceptance by the users.
- Increased good governance and compliance.
- Successful integration with current Financial System (i.e. Computron).
- Over time, their own quest for continuous improvement has called for various changes due to new policies or user suggestions. The flexibility of the Nimblex solution enable them to always have a Contract Management solution that are relevant due to the ease of customisation around changing needs.
Like to know more? Request a demo today to see how a Nimblex Customised Platform can benefit your business.