At a Glance:
Nimblex Solution: Procurement and Contract Management
- The use of an old database to manage contracts was becoming problematic, unwieldy and producing problems with accountability
- Department of Transport looked closely at the solution that eBMS delivered for the Western Australian Department of Health and was looking at a similar solution but tailored to their specific requirements.
- They were looking for a centrally managed system that could successfully manage all aspects of their procurement and contracts across a broad spectrum of users.
- The Department of Transport required a flexible and comprehensive reporting facility which did not require extensive and repetitive manual input.
- They required the ability to administer the system themselves and not rely on expensive support costs on an ongoing basis.
- EBMS tailored a web-based Procurement and Contract Management System successfully as per their detailed requirements presented by the Department of Transport.
- This was a project that was managed initially by on-site meetings in order to confirm requirements and thereafter very successfully by video and tele conferencing which produced excellent results.
- The successful solution was delivered within a very tight timeframe.
- All compliance, reporting and notification issues relating to the management of Contracts, and Vendors are successfully managed in one place i.e. their Nimblex Solution.
- Improved engagement of users with the system seeing that it closely resembles the way they work
- Excellent real time reporting and notifications
Like to know more? Request a demo today to see how a Nimblex Customised Platform can benefit your business.