Wodonga is situated on the southern side of the Murray River on the main transport route between Melbourne and Sydney.
Nimblex Solution: Procurement and Contract Management, Vendor Management, Risk and Hazard Management, Incident and Safety Management
- The use of an old outdated Access database to manage contracts was becoming problematic.
- Council was looking to better their mobility of data through the introduction of iPads.
- They were looking for a system that could successfully bring together all the issues relating to managing contracts and combine it with Risk and WHS issues.
- Council also had the need for a Vendor Management system that would help with the pre-approval of vendors.
- EBMS tailored a Contract Management System successfully as per their ‘process story’ and procedural needs.
- EBMS managed to configure additional modules in order to correctly accommodate and represent their OHS and Risk requirements.
- Integration of TCMS with Vendor Management as well as stand-alone OHS & Risk Management System
- All compliance, reporting and notification issues relating to the management of Contracts, Vendors, Risk and OHS are successfully managed in one place i.e. their Nimblex Solution
- Improved engagement of users with the system seeing that it is closely resembling the way they work
- Post implementation has seen numerous changes and system enhancements which have been successfully implemented as Council requirements, policies and procedures have changed
Like to know more? Request a demo today to see how a Nimblex Customised Platform can benefit your business.
Our Clients Say
“Nimblex Platform has provided us with a level of efficiency and flexibility in automating our key business processes that we haven't found anywhere else.”