City of Wodonga is strategically placed between Melbourne and Sydney on the Hume highway, with a population of more than 37,000. Located on the Murray River with surrounding hills, rich agricultural valleys, adjacent wineries and historic towns. The council has an operating budget of more than $50 million and employs more than 230 full-time equivalent staff to provide the range of services required by the community.
Our Clients Say
“Nimblex Platform has provided us with a level of efficiency and flexibility in automating our key business processes that we haven't found anywhere else.”
Nimblex Solution: Procurement and Contract Management, Vendor Management, Risk and Hazard Management, Incident and Safety Management
- The use of an old outdated Access database to manage contracts was becoming problematic.
- City of Wodonga was looking to better their mobility of data through the introduction of iPads.
- They were looking for a system that could successfully bring together all the issues relating to managing contracts and combine it with Risk and WHS issues.
- City of Wodonga also had the need for a Vendor Management system that would help with the pre-approval of vendors.
- Nimblex tailored a Contract Management System successfully as per their ‘process story’ and procedural needs.
- Nimblex managed to configure additional modules in order to correctly accommodate and represent their OHS and Risk requirements.
- Integration of TCMS with Vendor Management as well as stand-alone OHS & Risk Management System
- All compliance, reporting and notification issues relating to the management of Contracts, Vendors, Risk and OHS are successfully managed in one place i.e. their Nimblex Solution
- Improved engagement of users with the system seeing that it is closely resembling the way they work
- Post implementation has seen numerous changes and system enhancements which have been successfully implemented as Council requirements, policies and procedures have changed