We're on the Lookout for New Talent!
Here at Nimblex, we take pride in offering the best possible service to our clients. With this in mind, we're always striving to have the most capable team of experts and customer service representatives to help us deliver our outcomes.
If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, please send a cover letter and your Resume to us at email@example.com. Details of current employment opportunties are below:
Junior IT Support Analyst
EBMS is a young and emerging software development company which uses its own unique software to develop a wide range of database solutions for a broad spectrum of clients. The software can be customised to suit client requirements, therefore this needs an innovative and analytical approach from our employees to meet the client’s needs.
EBMS has successfully developed many solutions for clients ranging from small businesses to large corporations with an international footprint. We are proud of the fact that we develop long lasting relationships with all our clients.
This is definitely an entry level position, and the successful person will be mentored and trained internally.
To be considered the candidate must:
- have recently completed an IT degree majoring in Computer Science, Information Technology or related IT discipline
- have very strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple clients, and team members, with confidence
- have proficient English language skills, with a strong emphasis on written and oral communication as a prerequisite
- have strong technical skills including the understanding of software development principles in order to develop unique solutions for clients
- have organisational skills with an ability to prioritise time-sensitive projects and work on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- have the ability to use their initiative and work unsupervised
- be creative and flexible, and be able to work within project timelines
- have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- have their Australian citizenship or permanent residency
To be considered the candidate must be capable of:
- responding to requests for service, troubleshoot problems and helps in the development of customised solutions
- providing support for hardware components, desktop operating system software and application software
- monitoring and testing solutions which are sent to vendors
- recording activities, solutions, and other responses to requests for service
- contributing to eBMS technical documentation and participate in policy, procedure, and standards development
- consulting with clients, performing research, and evaluating requirements and requests to assist in the development of client solutions
- developing and providing user training for basic eBMS solutions
- maintaining open communication and positive working relationship with team members and clients
EBMS values all of its employees, and we go the extra mile to make sure that our team are exposed to a range of learning experiences within the IT industry. The experience will result in exposure to all facets of a project from initiation through to delivery.
The incumbent will learn to develop relationships with our clients by interacting with them in regards to the client's system, support and enhancements.
The incumbent will develop and enhance their configuration skills as all our technical team members are required to assume to role of Technical Lead in a project, if required.
Due to the nature of our business, and the clients that we deal with, the successful candidate will be subjected to a National Police Clearance check.