Software Developer - $110K Salary Package
We are looking for a Software Developer for an immediate start.
- $110K Salary Package
- 6 Years Experience
- Growing Tech Company in Melbourne
- Asp.net Core, C#, React, Typescript
An opportunity exists for a Software Developer to join the Nimblex team in Melbourne. You will be working in an innovative and fast paced environment, working on building bespoke software solutions for business management. This role will be based out of our Box Hill North office.
- 6 years experience
- 2 Years ASP.net Core / React JS
- C#, TypeScript and MS Visual Studio
- PostgreSQL, SQL Server and general SQL
- Demonstrated experience using standard computing tools including testing and data manipulation skills.
- Understanding and knowledge on how to create documentation for processes and systems.
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and various departments, and perform as an effective member of a project team.
- Effective communication skills so that information and ideas are clearly presented and understood and has a strong appreciation of the end user experience.
- Highly analytical with the ability to solve problems quickly and thoroughly.
- Ability to think laterally with the use of logic and reasoning.
- Ability to multitask and stay organised in a dynamic work environment.
Email your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nimblex is an Australian Made & Owned, highly flexible software platform made by eBMS Pty Ltd. Since 2010, we've been making business management software more efficient, cost-effective and less complex.
Our Solutions Include: Procurement, Contract, Grant, Safety, Risk, Quality Assurance or a completely Custom Solution.
Commercial Clients Include: Twinings, AFL SportsReady, Melbourne Airport, Australian Grand Prix, Yarra Valley Water, Bucher Municipal and Nexans Olex.
Government Clients Include: Ambulance Victoria, WorkSafe Victoria, South Australia Department for Innovation and Skills, South Australia Department for Education, South Australia Department of Treasury and Finance, Western Australia Department of Education, Western Australia Department of Transport, Western Australia Department of Health and 15+ Councils.
Not for Profit Clients Include: The Salvation Army and CareFlight
Why Join Us?
- Startup culture, join a dynamic, fast-moving team with high energy and an ambitious, proactive can-do approach.
- Located in Box Hill North, 10 minute walk from Laburnum train station (Belgrave/Lilydale Line), Bus Stop at the end of the Street to Box Hill Shopping Centre/Train Station/Bus Terminal and 2 minutes from the Eastern Freeway.
- Coffee Machine
- Free lunch provided
- Pool table with regular competitions
- Oportunities for interstate travel
- Salary review every 6 months
You will be joining a growing team of superstars. We offer a supportive and relaxed environment. If you enjoy these things and more then why not come and join the eBMS Nimblex family.