Key Elements for the Creation of a Lean Office
To create a Lean Office, you will need three key elements:
- Moving from task to strategic activities
- The elimination or improvement of ineffective processes that:
- are in alignment to the goals of your organisation
- contain new ways of doing things to achieve the desired shift in performance
- eliminate time wasters and streamlined non-value activities so that your staff can
- focus more effectively on required, and value added, activities
- The required activities need to be automated to the fullest extent possible.
- Problems and obstacles creating performance issues need to be resolved.
“eBMS Nimblex has increased and improved our efficiency by more than 40% and we are much better organised as a department.”
Aven Eddington, Principal OHS Consultant, Frankston City Council
“We are experiencing a high return of value for our Nimblex investment.”
Corinne Farley, Contracts Coordinator, Macedon Ranges Shire Council
“eBMS has created a solution to best fit our budget and functional requirement.”
Graeme Gilmore, Procurement Manager, Central Goldfield Shire Council