Learn from Others, or be Destined to Repeat their Mistakes
If you’re thinking about implementing a new contract management system, take a moment to consider some of the most common mistakes and wrong assumptions business leaders have made when embarking on the same journey you’re about to.
Having worked with numerous companies, we’ve put together our best insights and learnings in this free ebook to help make sure that your transition to a new contract management system is as smooth as a touchscreen.
Before Selecting a New Contract Management System, Ask Yourself...
- Can you flex the system around the way you wish to work?
- Does it have the ability to integrate with other systems?
- Does it offer calendar and email integration features?
- Will it be easy for your organisation to embrace and use?
- Can it automate all reminders?
- Can you safeguard all highly confidential information with a strong network and data security?
- Will it help you to achieve financial probity, meet statutory obligations and improve transparency and accountability?
- Is it affordable – not just now – but later when more customisations are required?
To access the rest of this critical checklist, download the free ebook available.
“eBMS Nimblex has increased and improved our efficiency by more than 40% and we are much better organised as a department.”
Aven Eddington, Principal OHS Consultant, Frankston City Council
“We are experiencing a high return of value for our Nimblex investment.”
Corinne Farley, Contracts Coordinator, Macedon Ranges Shire Council
“eBMS has created a solution to best fit our budget and functional requirement.”
Graeme Gilmore, Procurement Manager, Central Goldfield Shire Council