Is This Your Workplace?
- "We are tired of trying to conform our business to off-the-shelf software"
- "We have a paper heavy process with a numerous different participants."
- "Staff members often waste time looking for forms, reports and related documents."
- "There’s a lot of manual duplication of data and multiple spreadsheets."
- "Our processes have outgrown the use of spreadsheets."
- "Our SharePoint solutions are driving us nuts."
- "We have an old database application that is no longer fitting our needs."
- "Our old enterprise system is too expensive to replace and we are exploring ways to use data better."
- "We have data spread out across multiple silo systems making it difficult to report on, to locate it and to integrate."
Our Custom Software Clients
The drawbacks of traditional custom solutions:
- It requires a hefty upfront investment
- It can be risky - you don't always get what you expected
- There is no user community to interact with
- You can’t return the software if you aren’t satisfied.
- Changes can be costly and problematic
- Slow to accommodate changing business needs
…but this is not the case with Nimblex custom solutions.
We Don't Code - We Configure
We have taken the concept of configuration to the next level, giving you:
- Solutions that can be created without coding
- Unprecedented customisation to work the way you want to
- Greater affordability and lower risk
- Quick delivery
- Improved efficiency
- The ability to configure your own solutions in future
- Features such as workflow, business rules, dashboard reporting, audit trails, automated communication, document creation, etc.
We Can Offer You:
- Sales reporting tools
- KPI dashboard solutions
- Unique operational solutions
- Job specific CRMs
- Application Management Systems
- Rental Management Systems
- Rebate solutions
- Asset management
Our Clients Say
“Our 28 Holiday Parks all over Australia are now more productive and effectively ‘talk to each other’ - thanks to the robust, tailored and flexible centralised Nimblex system that enables all our staff to gain access to real-time information, no matter where they are. It has also saved us significant time across the organisation by streamlining and automating processes, eliminating double handling and giving us one source of business truth. The team at eBMS are great to deal with, nothing is too much trouble and they really know their stuff.”
How did we manage before we had Nimblex? I like because it is so easy to use. It just works.
We have over 100 users working in the system every day and I would highly recommend the product and the eBMS team to help any business implement a tailored system to meet their requirements.
Before Nimblex, we managed with a number of disparate spreadsheets that, although achieving their individual purposes, once completed held “dead data”. With Nimblex, the information is entered once and is then available to all modules of the system. It is also permanently available for reporting purposes and accessible from anywhere, on any device.
All in all, we wouldn’t be without it.
List of Clients and Case Studies
- AFL SportsReady - Recruitment Management
- ATPM - Operational Management & Financial Reporting
- Belconnen Community Service Inc - Training Management
- Burglar Liquid Waste - Order Management
- City of Wodonga - Vendor Management
- Direct Appliance Rentals - Client Rental / Lease Management
- Drillwest - Workshop & Asset Management, Work Order Management, Training and Certification Management, CRM Tender and Quote Management, and Time Sheet Management.
- Frankston City Council - Return to Work Management
- iHR Australia - CRM and Training Management
- Metro Drain VIC - Job Management
- Michaelona - Stock Management
- Nexans Olex - Cable Management and Quotation Management
- Orora - Operational Management
- Twinings - Enquiry & Client Feedback
- WA Department of Transport - Equipment and Asset Leasing Management