Limit your risk exposure with our proven, off-the-shelf Risk Management software. Our standard system allows you to achieve strong compliance requirements, while allowing you to shape and change your solution to suit your business. Nimblex features a complete audit trail of all user activity, as well as sophisticated reporting to provide transparency and control for managers. We commonly provide this system integrated with WHS/OHS Incident and Hazard reporting.
Take a Closer Look
You've heard the basics, now let's look a bit deeper at our standard Risk Management solution.
Remember that no two Nimblex systems are the same, and that any part of this system can be changed to suit you.
Identification and Entry
The solution is simple enough to use with limited training, allowing any staff members in the organisation to enter risks. Risks can also be generated as a result of a hazard assessment or other assessment process.
- Straight-forward approach
- Follow your existing process
- Optionally link to WHS/OHS Incident and Hazard Reporting
Analysis and Evaluation
Staff are walked step by step through the evaluation process, following a standard Risk approach of consequence and likelihood rating. A series of dropdown boxes with numeric (or qualitative) rating provide managers with an automated calculation/risk score which uses your risk matrix. All risks have an inherent and residual rating.
- Easy to follow
- Your assessment process
- Your risk matrix
- Optionally use multiple matrices based on e.g. type of risk
Treatment and Controls
Analyse existing controls, and explore future treatment. Raise corrective actions for staff, and feel comfortable that nothing will be forgotten with our automated reminders and escalation. Each business unit has a clear visibility of their tasks and actions required. A simple process exists to re-assign tasks and actions from one staff member to another and a clear audit trail is left. Actions follow the workflow you require, using our robust workflow system. Our standard reports also include overdue actions, top risks and the flexibility to report on anything else you might want to monitor. Key and problem areas will be highlighted on your home screen.
- Existing control analysis
- Treatment strategy planning
- Control implementation and analysis
- Corrective action creation and assignment
- Reminders and escalation - so nothing will be forgotten or ignored
You can also decide to:
Integrate with your other Nimblex systems:
- WHS/OHS Incident and Hazard Reporting
- Procurement and Contract Management
- See: Solutions to learn more
Integrate with other systems:
- Standard integration plugins
- Standard file-based synchronisation
- Custom synchronisation plugins
- See: Integration to learn more
Change whatever you want:
- Approval process
- See: Custom to learn more