Learn from Others, or be Destined to Repeat their Mistakes
If you’re thinking about implementing a new contract management system, take a moment to consider some of the most common mistakes and wrong assumptions business leaders have made when embarking on the same journey you’re about to.
Having worked with 70+ companies, we’ve put together our best insights and learnings in this free ebook to help make sure that your transition to a new contract management system is as smooth as a touchscreen.
Before Selecting a New Contract Management System, Ask Yourself…
- Can you flex the system around the way you wish to work?
- Does it have the ability to integrate with other systems?
- Does it offer calendar and email integration features?
- Will it be easy for your organisation to embrace and use?
- Can it automate all reminders?
- Can you safeguard all highly confidential information with a strong network and data security?
- Will it help you to achieve financial probity, meet statutory obligations and improve transparency and accountability?
- Is it affordable – not just now – but later when more customisations are required?
To access the rest of this critical checklist, download the free ebook available.
“Nimblex Platform has provided us with a level of efficiency and flexibility in automating our key business processes that we haven’t found anywhere else.”Peter Whitmarsh, Contracts Administrator, Wodonga City Council
“Everyone at E has been incredibly helpful, patient & accommodating to the ever changing needs of NTPHN.”Claire Bignell, Governance Coordinator, NT PHN