Who We Are
and What We Do
Nimblex is an Australian Made & Owned, highly flexible software platform made by eBMS Pty Ltd. Since 2010, we've been making business management software more efficient, cost-effective and less complex. We create business management solutions that fit your requirements, without the need for writing code, long lead times and big budgets. We have also never lost a client due to user issues.
What Makes Us Different
- No one creates custom business management solutions easier, with less risk and better value than us. It is our speciality.
- We will not charge you like lawyers, which is a common characteristic of our industry.
- Flexibility is key in all that we do, so we offer you a price calibrated to your budget and application complexity.
- We don’t believe in a ‘cookie cutter' application approach. We believe that tailored and relevant solutions will always be more successful.
- Our Nimblex solutions always stay in step with changes to our clients' current and future needs.
- Our Nimblex solutions are not written with code, but instead configured using a ‘drag-and-drop' interface. This makes them far easier to maintain and much less prone to errors.
- None of our resources or capabilities are outsourced overseas. We know you like to deal with local people.
- We have, without question, the most flexible, innovative and feature rich software platform that will never ‘box you in’ with your requirements.
- We are proud of our ability to repeatedly wow our clients with the quality and responsiveness of our support. We always strive to go the extra mile for them.
Meet Our Team
The team here at eBMS Nimblex operate as a close-knit family, which enables us to achieve successful outcomes for all our clients.
Our team is currently 25 strong, all within Australia and we are always growing.
We place a strong emphasis on the growth and improvement of all our employees, whilst also trying to ensure we get the gender balance right. Currently we have an almost 50/50 split of female and male employees.
Diversity is also important, between us we represent 8 nationalities: Australian, South African, Chinese, Malaysian, Nepalese, Vietnamese, Iranian and Indian-our own 'United Nations of eBMS'. This is a perfect example of how cultural diversity can work towards achieving great outcomes and creating employment.