API Management through the APIJV, has an objective of developing a long-term iron ore export operation located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. The APIJV controls a large mining tenement portfolio comprising 8,000 km2 focused in the west Pilbara. The APIJV is managed by API Management Pty Ltd (APIM) based in Perth, Western Australia.
Nimblex Solution: Procurement and Contract Management
- The requirement was a web-based Procurement and Contract Management Solution which would automate the procurement and document approval process.
- It needed to be accessible to multi-users with different access levels.
- The requirements for the solution was unique due to the nature of the joint venture and the need to implement a very robust policy on Procurement and Contract Management.
- Nimblex has tailored a Phase 1 of the Procurement and Contract Management Solution successfully, which prepares API Management to start their tendering activity until contract award.
- Nimblex managed to configure the solution to correctly accommodate and represent their very detailed and specific requirements.
The result is a solution which is tailored fit for API Management and successfully manage compliance to their unique Procurement and Contract Management policy. It is so successful, that they are embarking on a Nimblex phase 2 and 3.