Located at the geographical centre of Victoria, Central Goldfields Shire covers 1,532 square kilometres and has an estimated residential popoulation of just over 12,500 people.
Situated approximately one hour’s drive from both Bendigo and Ballarat and only two hours from Melbourne, Maryborough is the shire’s major business centre with a popoulation of around 7,500. Other towns in the shire include Bealiba, Carisbrook, Dunolly, Majorca, Talbot and Bowenvale-Timor.
Our Clients Say
“eBMS has created a solution to best fit our budget and functional requirement.”
Nimblex Solution: Procurement and Contract Management (Integrated TenderSearch Portal)
- Implementation of a Procurement and Contract Management Solution that will be easy to use by managers and can also be customised around their unique processes, reporting and notification needs.
- As the second smallest council within Victoria, they had significant budget restraints and were looking for a ‘best value-for-money’ solution.
- Nimblex created a basic Procurement and Contract Management Solution that was delivered on budget and as per their expectations and procedural requirements.
- The solution was correctly configured to best fit their reporting, approvals, workflows, permissions, etc.
- It also allows them to integrate successfully with an eTender Portal delivered by TenderSearch.
- Capability to implement a system that is a 100% fit to best support their procurement policy
- Improved governance and compliance
- Real-time management data at their fingertips and easy to report
- Better use of staff and resources on more value-added activities
- Permitting the ability for continuous improvement as their needs change over time
- The Nimblex Procurement and Contract Management Solution allows for cost effective enhancements and changes to be made as Central Goldfields Shire Council's requirements and processes change.