The City of Port Phillip is located on the northern shore of Port Phillip Bay, south of the Melbourne Central District, Victoria, Australia. As one of the oldest areas of Melbourne, Port Phillip is known for its many dynamic urban villages, a foreshore which stretches for over 11km, cultural diversity, magnificent heritage buildings, artistic expressions and beautiful parks and gardens.
Nimblex Solution: Procurement & Contract Management
Unavailability of Contract Management Solutions in the marketplace that could be shaped around their desired Contract Lifecycle Management processes while placing their emphasis on compliance, governance and staff accountability.
- Starting from a ‘blank canvas’, we created a Procurement and Contract Management Solution that correctly fit all their workflow, sign-off, reporting, procedural, etc, needs.
- City of Port Phillip gave Nimblex a high approval rating on the delivery and implementation of this project.
- The system resembled an already familiar process story to council’s staff, which means a successful uptake and acceptance by the users.
- Increased good governance and compliance.
- Successful integration with current Financial System (i.e. Computron).
- Over time, their own quest for continuous improvement has called for various changes due to new policies or user suggestions. The flexibility of the Nimblex solution enable them to always have a Procurement and Contract Management Solution that is relevant due to the ease of customisation around changing needs.