Federation University Australia (FedUni) is one of the nation's leading regional universities. With a reputation for relevance and excellence, FedUni has a strong tradition of education and training delivery spanning more than 145 years. They are the nation's first regional multi-sector university and are the third oldest site of higher learning in Australia. With around 20,000 international and domestic students, they are committed to serving regional Victorian communities, yet they have a broad national and international outlook.
Our Clients Say
“I found the eBMS team excellently equipped to deal with the requirements of our Workplace Injury, Disease and Hazard Reporting Nimblex System. The quality of the work delivered met and exceeded expectations, and the cost of the system was very competitive. We were very happy with the finished product and are finding it very beneficial for data analysis and compliance to AS 1885 Workplace Injury and Disease Recording Standard.”
Nimblex Solution: Incident and Safety Management
- The use of a spreadsheet database to manage all the OHS incidents at Federation Training was time-consuming, unwieldy and producing problems with accountability and reporting of incidents as well as the follow-ups.
- They were looking for a simple Nimblex-based solution that could successfully manage all aspects of their incidents, investigations, reporting follow-ups across a broad spectrum of users and to eventually have an auto login facility for any employee or member of the public to use.
- Federation Training required a flexible and comprehensive reporting facility which did not require extensive and repetitive daily manual input.
- A major enhancement project was subsequently approved to ensure that all the required reporting and management of the Incident and Hazard reporting and resulting investigations were compliant with AS 1885.1-1990 (Australian - Standard Worksafe Australia National Standard)
- Nimblex successfully tailored a simple to use but comprehensive Incident and Safety Management Solution which satisfied all their internal OHS procedures and reporting requirements as well as compliance to National Standards.
- All compliance, reporting and notification issues relating to the management and reporting of incidents are successfully managed in one place i.e. their Nimblex Solution.
- Over time it is envisaged that the improved engagement of users with the solution will see a substantial decrease in the amount of paperwork that preceded the Nimblex solution.
- The successful completion of a second enhancement for a more comprehensive Safety and Risk Management Solution which would assist Federation Training’s compliance to AS/NZ 4800 – WHSAS 1800 & 18001 which would be integrated with the Incident Management Solution.
- The upgraded solution substantially improved the efficiency and speed of compliance, reporting, notifications and monitoring of all incidents and hazards.