A message from EBMS Director, Bert Myburgh
This is a message to the EBMS community to let you know that the staff at EBMS are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and are committed to working with you through these uncertain times. At this stage there is no reason to believe that there will be any impact on the services we provide.
EBMS has transitioned fully to a work-from-home arrangement and Nimblex itself has been a powerful tool in this shift, as we can do most of our work online. The good news is that EBMS is used to working remotely for the delivery of projects and support services. As a business, we are technically well set-up for our staff to work remotely without having any delays in client deliverables. EBMS is able to sustain this situation for whatever time period is needed.
With this in mind, we would like to communicate the following:
Clients with work in progress:
- We will be available on phone, email and through Zoom (our video conferencing tool) for meetings.
- There is no foreseeable reason from our side to delay project deliverables, but we will work with you to best accommodate the effect of your organisation's arrangements on your project timelines.
Clients with live systems:
- There is no disruption to EBMS support services and availability of technical staff.
- All aspects to data security, back-ups and hosting arrangements will function as normal.
- EBMS does not foresee any impact or disruption to your system’s functionality and the delivery of support services by us.
- Please follow the normal procedures for support as per: Field Guide: Support.
Let us know if you need any specific information relating to your particular engagement with EBMS because of COVID-19.
The health and safety of our clients, our employees and our community are our priority and we thank you for working together to minimise the risk of transmitting COVID-19. We believe we can achieve this and keep EBMS open for business with your support.
We are part of a community, of clients and users of Nimblex, and a part of Australia and the world. In our new normal where we cannot visit you for the time being, we would like to open our doors (online) and share with you a bit more about our journey, our people, our software and our processes.
We have confidence that as a community, country and a world together we will make it through this emergency.
There will be some trying times ahead for all of us, but we will come through this together.