This is a message to the Nimblex community to let you know that our staff is monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely. At this stage there is no reason to believe that there will be any impact on the services we provide.
Nimblex employees transition to a work-from-home arrangement when lockdown regulations call for it, and Nimblex itself has been a powerful tool in this shift as it facilitates working online. The good news is that Nimblex staff is used to working remotely for the delivery of projects and support services. As a business, we are technically well set-up to work remotely without having any delays in client deliverables. Our company is able to sustain this situation for whatever time period is needed.
With this in mind, we would like to communicate the following:
Clients with work in progress:
- We will be available on phone, email and through Zoom for meetings.
- There is no foreseeable reason from our side to delay project deliverables, but we will work with you to best accommodate the effect of your organisation’s arrangements on your project timelines.
Clients with live systems:
- There is no disruption to support services and availability of technical staff.
- All aspects to data security, back-ups and hosting arrangements will function as normal.
- We do not foresee any impact or disruption to your system’s functionality.
- Please follow the normal procedures for support as per: Field Guide: Support.
Let us know if you need any specific information relating to your particular engagement with Nimblex because of COVID-19.
The health and safety of our clients, our employees and our community are our priority and we thank you for working together with us to minimise the risk of transmitting COVID-19.