How Government Agencies are using Nimblex
Our client tally includes organisations such as MFB, WorkSafe, Ambulance Victoria, SA Police and WA Police. These types of agencies are constantly in a flux of change due to directives being issued from State Government regarding reporting and compliance requirements. Their desire to improve efficiencies regarding their BAU activities, and at the same time having the flexibility to quickly adjust to these directives, makes Nimblex the ideal technology to partner for the following type of solutions:
- Procurement Management
- Contract Management
- Vendor Management
- Freedom of Information
- ...and others
Why Government Agencies like dealing with us
- We are fully Australian made and owned with no technical expertise outsourced overseas, e.g. support centres, R&D, solution configuration or development.
- Many of these agencies understand the value of continuous business improvement and the flexibility of Nimblex allows for the easy implementation of improvement ideas to their solutions to gain the necessary efficiencies.
- Nimblex helps to lower the risk of fraud and corruption, and is part of the remedy against these types of headlines:
- The flexibility of Nimblex ensures that each solution is future-proof.
- The feedback is that our support and customer service are outstanding.
Did you know…
The feature richness and flexibility offered by Nimblex enable Government Agencies to effectively implement and automate the directives from State Government Departments. This results in the reduction of manual data processing, report creation or email correspondence. The Nimblex real-time reporting ensures that data is quickly available and staff can be deployed to more value-added activities instead of trying to format spreadsheets and Power Point slides.
You can find us on these Panels
The good news is that eBMS Nimblex is available from the following procurement panels for Federal and State Government.
- Australian Government: Cloud Services Panel
- Victoria State Government: eServices Panel
- South Australian Government: eProjects Panel Low Risk ICT Projects
- New South Wales Government: Digital Products and Services
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have any questions on how to utilise our panel membership for an easier purchase experience.
See the following Case Studies for more information: