The Services Sector
How the Services sector is using Nimblex
Budgets are under constant pressure within certain State Governments. No longer can all State Government departments afford to pay millions of dollars to the traditional international tier one software suppliers. We successfully helped the West Australian and South Australian Governments to digitise various procurement, contract and other types of processes at more realistic price points. This includes the following:
- Procurement Management
- Contract Management
- Grant Management
- Industry Participation Plan
- Lease Management Solution
- Project Management Solution
- Fleet Management Solution
- Safety Management Solution
Why the Services sector likes dealing with us
- Nimblex can easily be integrated with key finance solutions such as Xero and MYOB. This reduces the reliance on spreadsheet registers and consolidates all your system activities mostly in Nimblex and your Finance Solution. This is a much easier environment to work in for clients and staff.
- The automation of processes within Nimblex creates a more consistent and optimised experience for clients and staff across your business.
- There is more focus on value-added activities compared to 'fighting with spreadsheets' which ensures the smooth running of processes thus giving you a better return on investment.
- Many of our clients in this sector take up the Nimblex System Builder training which allows them to be more self-sufficient in the configuration and handling of support issues which saves them money.
- The flexibility of Nimblex ensures that each solution is future-proof.
- The feedback is that our support and customer service are outstanding.
Did you know…
If you use an off-the-self solution for your industry then you run the risk of becoming a 'me too' business. Why not stay ahead of your competition by streamlining your processes to offer better collaboration, client experience and productivity using Nimblex, which will allow you to bring your own X-factor to the way you do things?