Australia’s most recognised brand for quality and affordable recreational vehicles, Jayco is a great success story of Australian manufacturing. Employing over 1,000 Australians, Jayco continues as a locally owned family business. Jayco built its first camper trailer in 1975 establishing a reputation for offering competitive quality and pricing. It was this combination that set Jayco apart and has underpinned its growth to become the leading player in the Australian RV market.
Nimblex Solution: Incident and Safety Management
- The widespread use of a spreadsheet database to manage all the daily incidents at Jayco was time consuming, unwieldy, and producing problems with accountability and the regular reporting of incidents as well as the follow-ups.
- They were looking for a simple Nimblex based system that could successfully manage all aspects of their incidents, investigations, reporting follow-ups across a broad spectrum of users and to eventually, at a later stage, have an auto login in facility for any employees to use.
- Jayco required a flexible and comprehensive reporting facility which did not require extensive and repetitive daily manual input.
- Jayco wanted to administer the system themselves.
- Nimblex tailored a simple Incident and Safety Management Solution successfully as per their detailed ‘process story’ and reporting requirements.
- The successful solution has created interest from within the Human Resources and other departments who want to pursue their customised Nimblex Solutions.
- All compliance, reporting and notification issues relating to the management and reporting of incidents are successfully managed in one place, i.e. their Nimblex Incident and Safety Management Solution.
- Over time it is envisaged that the improved engagement of users with the system will see a substantial decrease in the amount of paperwork that preceded the Nimblex Incident and Safety Management Solution.
- Excellent real-time reporting and notifications as the incidents are recorded, and scheduled reports to stakeholders now occur automatically.