Learn from Others, or be Destined to Repeat their Mistakes
If you’re thinking about implementing a new contract management system, take a moment to consider some of the most common mistakes and wrong assumptions business leaders have made when embarking on the same journey you’re about to.
Having worked with 70+ companies, we’ve put together our best insights and learnings in this free ebook to help make sure that your transition to a new contract management system is as smooth as a touchscreen.
Before Selecting a New Contract Management System, Ask Yourself...
- Can you flex the system around the way you wish to work?
- Does it have the ability to integrate with other systems?
- Does it offer calendar and email integration features?
- Will it be easy for your organisation to embrace and use?
- Can it automate all reminders?
- Can you safeguard all highly confidential information with a strong network and data security?
- Will it help you to achieve financial probity, meet statutory obligations and improve transparency and accountability?
- Is it affordable – not just now – but later when more customisations are required?
To access the rest of this critical checklist, download the free ebook available.
"Nimblex Platform has provided us with a level of efficiency and flexibility in automating our key business processes that we haven't found anywhere else."
Peter Whitmarsh, Contracts Administrator, Wodonga City Council
"Everyone at eBMS has been incredibly helpful, patient & accommodating to the ever changing needs of NTPHN."
Claire Bignell, Governance Coordinator, NT PHN