Your Checklist to Choosing Business Management Software
So you're looking to purchase business management software?
That's great, but how do you select the right software? And how do you make sure you select the right vendor?
This can be a difficult, time-consuming process involving a number of people. However, it is incredibly important you implement software which will achieve your goals, ultimately saving you time and money. It's also just as important that you select an experienced, trustworthy vendor who isn't going to go out of business anytime soon.
Having worked with 70+ companies we have learnt what companies want in business management software and put our best insights into this free ebook for you.
Before Selecting New Software for your Company, Ask Yourself...
- Can you flex the system around the way you wish to work?
- Does it have the ability to integrate with other systems?
- Does it offer calendar and email integration features?
- Will it be easy for your organisation to embrace and use?
- Can it automate all reminders?
- Can you safeguard all highly confidential information with a strong network and data security?
- Will it help you to achieve financial probity, meet statutory obligations and improve transparency and accountability?
- Is it affordable – not just now – but later when more customisations are required?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the above questions, you're in need of the ebook in front of you.
”The staff at eBMS are friendly, efficient, and very helpful. Nothing is too much trouble for them-great company to deal with. The Nimblex Platform is flexible, easy to configure and re-configure. Nothing that can't be done in the Nimblex Platform to fulfill our business requirements-great software platform to work with."
Al Wong, IT Manager, AFL SportsReady
Some comments from our team:
"How did we manage before we had Nimblex?"
"I like it becuase it is so easy to use"
"It just works"
"We have over 100 users working in the system every day and I would highly recommend the product and the eBMS team to help any business implement a tailored solution to meet their requirements."
Jason Tisbury, Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager, Bucher Municipal