If you are a Risk Manager
Is your performance hampered by:
- Is your staff having a mental block when it comes to risk management because they don't know what to do next?
- Are you having difficulty implementing your "risk management framework" because you can't find the right system?
- Are you still using spreadsheets or an unworkable legacy solution to manage your risks?
- Do you desire greater transparency of various risk issues, controls, and who is responsible for them?
Have you ever considered digitising the way you like to work? This will help you achieve your work goals, satisfy your senior management and further establish your brand for excellence.
Imagine a risk system that can be calibrated and configured to best fit the maturity of your organisation; a risk solution that will empower all levels of management with the best possible risk information and enable better decision making.
Nimblex's Custom Risk Management module will help you to bring your people on a journey to greater risk maturity within your organisation. Yes, the current module might be a 60% fit, but as a no-code platform, we can easily configure it to give you a 100% fit.
How we will help you
- The unprecedented flexibility of Nimblex applies to all aspects of risk management, including risk libraries, controls, corrective actions, reporting, etc.
- Remember, we don't write any code and the solutions we offer are super flexible due to our unique 'drag-and-drop' way of configuration. This means that we can listen more and focus on what success will look like for you. We can easily include your ideas, suggestions and requirements to deliver a best-fit solution.
- Nimblex can be configured to best suit any workflow or escalation processes for notifications and alerts.
- We configure it to fit your ideal or unique risk framework.
- Our experience, support and client service will help you to succeed.
- Nimblex will give you management data and reporting at your finger tips, all in real-time.
Want to know more?
You might want to explore the following solutions: