If you are a Safety Manager
Is your performance hampered by:
- A lack of transparency of various safety and incidents issues, corrective actions, and who is responsible for them?
- The continued use of spreadsheets or an unworkable legacy solution that does not fit your process story?
- The inconsistencies and manual processing of information regarding incidents and hazards?
- Stress due to being aware of non-compliance issues but unable to address them?
- Wasting hours on re-active and ad-hoc management reports with lack of 'real-time data'?
Have you ever considered digitising the way you like to work? This will help you achieve your work goals, satisfy your senior management and further establish your brand for excellence.
Imagine a Safety Management solution that can be calibrated and configured not only to meet the AS/NZ 4800 standard, but also fit the unique process story which you know will best fit your organisation to ensure maximum uptake.
Nimblex's current system offers a strong framework which may be a 60% fit of how you would like to work and what you think is best for your organisation, but as a low-code platform, we can easily configure it to give you a 100% fit.
How we will help you
- The unprecedented flexibility of Nimblex applies to all aspects of safety management which will include the lodgement of accidents, incidents hazards or first aid reports.
- Remember, we don't write any code and the solutions we offer are super flexible due to our unique 'drag-and-drop' way of configuration. This means that we can listen more and focus on what success will look like for you. We can easily include your ideas, suggestions and requirements to deliver a best-fit solution. It can be configured to:
- Best suit any workflow or escalation processes for notifications and alerts.
- Make it easy for users to lodge incidents, e.g. it will open up with all the user's individual identification information to avoid double entry.
- Represent your corporate risk framework for the rating of reported hazards which will drive greater consistency across your organisation.
- Our experience, support and client service will help you to succeed.
- We offer a DIY or self-service capability which puts you in charge of the configuration process.
- Nimblex will give you management data and reporting at your finger tips, all in real-time.
Want to know more?
You might want to explore the following solutions: