Uncover the best path to achieving your Nimblex project’s goals with in-depth business analysis.
Nimblex Business Analysts.
The Nimblex Business Analysts work with clients and client BAs to research and understand where the organisation is currently and where it needs to go. The Business Analyst will assess the existing processes and systems, uncover needs and plan solutions.
The client’s Business Analyst:
- Provides consolidated business requirements to Nimblex.
- Verifies the High- Level Requirements, Wireframe and Functional Specification.
- Is consulted on clarification of requirements.
- Reviews feedback from staff.
The Nimblex Business Analyst:
The Nimblex BA develops the Requirements Documentation together with the client’s Business Analyst. The Nimblex BA is responsible for:
- Running requirements consolidation workshops
- Documenting requirements in the form of the High- Level Requirements Document, the Functional Specification, and the Change Documentation
- Briefing the Technical Lead on requirements
- Coordinating clarification on requirements when needed
- Participating in training and handover sessions
- Proofreading handover document and user manuals