Custom Contract Management Solution
Raise, categorise, estimate cost, plan, specify, attach business cases, analyse risk.
Follow/enforce your approval process.
3. Response Tracking
Log and manage responses.
Prepare and award one or more Contracts.
4. Contract Management
Manage contract lifecycle: performance, variations, extensions, financial tracking, OHS, Risk, more.
Manage handover and track warranties and final completion.
The objective of our Contract Management module is to offer pro-active management and strong oversight on the deliverables and performances of a vendor under contract.
Certain organisations have complex requirements and unique work procedures on how to manage contracts. The normal "off-the-shelf" solutions will not meet all these complexities to the way that best fits their organisation's needs. These complexities and ideal ways of working may relate to the information they capture, user interface, business rules, reporting, workflow settings, etc.
Thanks to the "drag-and-drop" configuration and unprecedented flexibility of Nimblex, we can start from a blank canvas to create an ideally suited solution for your unique needs. This means you dream it and we configure it.
We can start from a blank canvas to create your unique Contract Management solution. This means that everything can be customised - and we mean everything. But to give you an idea and to allow you to dream about your ideal solution, here are examples of the type of activities within contract management that we can configure to your exact requirements.
What the Nimblex Contract Management Solution Offers
- Contract performance management activities
- Management of deliverables and payments to contractors
- Capturing and management of contractors and subcontractor details
- Budget and payment management, including raising a ‘Payment Certificate’ (if needed) and integration with your Financial System
- Payment schedules and claims
- Product and service catalogues
- The management of tasks, milestones and deliverables
- Generating and conducting ‘contractor performance evaluations’ with flexible reporting capabilities
- Management of completion and handover of deliverables
- The various Terms & Conditions relating to the type of contract
- The management of insurances, i.e. the type of insurance and expiry dates
- All penalty clauses and related information
- Capturing and keeping track of all warranties
- Capturing all data relating to the provision of financial security, e.g. bank guarantee, retention, etc.
- The control and action management of defects, including the visual display of photos and images, e.g. photos of a crack in a wall
- Pro-actively managing all contract amendments
- The approval and control of all contract variations, e.g. time and cost
See the following Case Studies for more information:
Link with other Nimblex Solutions
Nimblex allows you to link a Contract Management solution with other CUSTOM or CORE solutions. Many of our clients like to link Contract Management with Procurement, Vendor and Risk Management. These modules interlink seamlessly to share data, user rules, reporting, etc.
Includes all the Nimblex Platform features
Your customised Nimblex Project Management Solution will include all these innovative features which are native to the Nimblex Platform.
Data Import and Export Tools
File Based Integration
Active Directory Integration
Data Capturing and Processing
Flexible Data Capture Forms
Business Intelligence and Analytics
Images and Video
Support and Learning Portal
Single Sign On (SSO)
Public Forms and Visitor Portals
QR Codes and Barcodes
QIN Offline App
Xero and MYOB
Offering Unprecedented Flexibility For
Creating Unique Custom Management Solutions
If you have a unique solution in mind, but can't find any off-the-shelf options that will fit the way you would like to work, then Nimblex is the ideal alternative to automate your unique requirements without the risk and investment burden associated with conventional custom solutions. Your own unique solution can give you a competitive edge and increase productivity.
Configuring Ready-to-Go Solutions
Select a solution from our off-the-shelf portfolio of management applications. We will then configure it to fit your exact requirements. The solution architecture of these solutions differs in maturity. For example, if it is a 60% fit, then we can easily configure the 40% to ensure a 100% fit with your needs. This will help you to use a solution that is highly relevant to your unique requirements without the frustration of traditional off-the-shelf solutions.
Nimblex solutions are built using low-code development, which offers:
Read more about No-code vs Low-code vs Hand-code.
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud (Based out of Azure)
- On-Site (Client Hosted)
Why Our Clients Choose Nimblex
Australian Made and Owned
Most of our staff reside within Australia too
100% Customisable Software
Shaped to suit your exact needs
Drag-and-drop configuration with little-to-no coding
Fast ROI and Benefits Realisation
Rapid configuration and deployment capabilities
Easy to Scale Up
Add other solutions, all on the same platform
Cost Effective Pricing
From small businesses to large organisations