Custom Procurement Management Solution
Raise, categorise, estimate cost, plan, specify, attach business cases, analyse risk.
Follow/enforce your approval process.
3. Response Tracking
Log and manage responses.
Prepare and award one or more Contracts.
4. Contract Management
Manage contract lifecycle: performance, variations, extensions, financial tracking, OHS, Risk, more.
Manage handover and track warranties and final completion.
The objective of this module is to ensure that all aspects relating to the initiation of a procurement project are well documented, tracked and signed-off as needed. It seeks to demonstrate compliance with the Procurement Policy of your organisation.
Procurement policies and work procedures differ from organisation to organisation. Based on your unique process story it may be impossible to take a ‘cookie cut’ approach with a Core Solution. In this case, the best approach will be to use Nimblex no-code configuration to create a customised solution that will best fit your organisation's needs. This means you dream it and we configure it.
We can start from a blank canvas to create your unique Procurement Management solution. This means that everything can be customised - and we mean everything. But to give you an idea and to allow you to dream about your ideal solution, here are examples of the activities within procurement that will be tailored to fit your exact requirements.
The purpose of this step is to capture all relevant information to motivate the approval of a procurement initiative as needed.
It will be shaped by your unique way of initiating and motivating a procurement project and may or may not include the following subject to your requirements:
- A section to create the various user interfaces (portals) based on the value and type of procurements.
- Tailored to best show the internal categories and departments it relates to and which may trigger different process pathways.
- The estimated cost projections, budget availability and duration, specifications and anything else you may need to ensure better decision making down the track.
- The documentation of anticipated risks plus escalation workflows and notifications.
- The creation of weighting selection criteria or a library of evaluation criteria to best fit each type of procurement.
- All necessary approvals and sign-offs to ensure maximum oversight and transparency.
- ... and whatever else you may need.
Based on the above content entered, the Nimblex Platform can trigger the correct workflow, business rules and approval settings as per your procurement policy. Users will also be able to attached documents within the forms or it can be integrated with your document management solution if it's in scope.
If you use eProcure by Tendersearch, then this info will automatically and seamlessly be upload to the eProcurement Portal to complete all your go-to-market activities.
Procurement Response and Evaluation Stage Form
The objective of this section is to ensure the proper rigour and compliance are followed for the evaluation of all responses received to your RFx. All relative information from the approved ‘Initiation and Planning Module’ and ‘eTender Portal’ are automatically integrated with this module. The next steps may or may not include the following activities based on your unique requirements:
- The generation of response letters or notification emails to vendors to update them on the evaluation processes and outcomes.
- Keeping the evaluation panel informed and all internal collaboration needed regarding evaluation activities.
- The implementation of evaluation scoring methods constant with your policies and procedures.
- The capability to shortlist respondents the way you like to work and all subsequent dependencies you may need.
- The configuration of compliance checklists will ensure you have no worries again about an audit.
- The tracking and monitoring of the activities and compliance procedures to correctly award a contract.
- The automation of all processes for the creation of a project, including signing.
See the following Case Studies for more information:
Link with other Nimblex Solutions
Includes all the Nimblex Platform features
Nimblex offers a number of options for integrating with other software solutions:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud (Based out of Azure)
- On-Site (Client Hosted)