Nimblex Safety Management software will mould around you and your organisation’s workflow procedures, easily and cost effectively. Shaping your form templates, document outputs, automated communication and business rules, to fit your exact contract management requirements.
Start small, try one or two modules first - safety and incident, and then scale up at any time, knowing that all your modules integrate seamlessly with one another.
Custom Entry Portals
Safety Management entry portals can be branded with your corporate colours and logos.
In addition, different user groups can have their own unique entry portals based on their specific requirements, including:
Complete Audit Trail
The Nimblex Platform captures all user activities when working on the platform. The administrator can access the audit data via the Control Panel. An authorised user can also view the audit trail and information of a particular record, when viewing the record. This is essential to enable easy visibility, oversight and control of all activities, occurring with a particular record during a certain process sequence.
Interested in Nimblex?
Custom Audit Reports
The Nimblex Platform offers a number of audit and workflow reports for keeping track of user activities. The Administrator can use any of these reports, to monitor the actions of users. Reports include:
- Backend Log: The log allows the last 100 log items generated by the Nimblex scheduler. This regulates automated activities that happen within the platform, e.g. sending an email reminder.
- Audit Report: This is a forensic type report that logs every user’s activities. It is also very easy to run filters on these reports, if you need to find a specific entry or activity log.
- Workflow Transaction Report: If you have certain workflow stages set up within various forms, then you can use this feature to gain an insight into who assigned what stage to whom and when.
- Roles Report: This report is used to show the ‘roles’ allocated to various users. This is for the support of ‘role based’ workflow, authorisation, escalations, etc.
Online-to-Offline platform, both in and out of the office
QIN is a mobile App, which allows workers to complete and submit forms, or watch instructional, induction or refresher training videos, online or offline.
Data is captured through the QIN App, and then processed back in the office via Nimblex Software. Together, QIN and Nimblex create a completely unified Mobility Solution that can be shaped to fit your requirements. Whether its Induction Management, Training Management, Incident Management or Job Completion.
Nimblex offers a number of options for integrating your safety management solution with other software solutions:
We offer 3 hosting options:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud (Based out of Azure)
- On-Site (Client Hosted)
All data is hosted within Australia, irrespective of which option you select.